Standard processing takes 1-3 business days. Urgent processing may take up to 3-5 business hours.
e-Visa applications can be created for an individual or for a group.
Citizens of most of the countries just need passport copy in order to apply for e-Visa.
Your passport has to be valid for, at least, 6 (six) months after arrival date in Azerbaijan.
You can make payment directly from www.evisa.com.az website by Credit/Debit Card.
The e-Visa will be sent directly to your e-mail address OR you can download it from our website. You need just print it out and bring it with you when you travel to Azerbaijan.
In 3 steps (apply, make payment and download e-Visa) your e-Visa is ready!
You can apply on our website for a single entry visa valid for 90 days, but you cannot stay in Azerbaijan more than 30 days.
Standard e-Visa (takes 1-3 business days) costs 65 USD.
Urgent e-Visa (takes 3-5 business hours) costs 115 USD.
All prices include Government fee, Service fee, Taxes, and online payment operation fee.
Advantages of our service:
- Validation of your passport before the submission.
- Smooth and easy application process.
- Our experts review your application before the presentation to the Government.
- We correct missing or inaccurate information on your application.
- We submit your personal information to the Government system encrypted and secured way.
- We have 24/7 customer support.
- When it's ready, we will send your e-Visa directly to your email (.pdf format).
- If you lose your e-Visa we can send it again via email.
- If your e-Visa is rejected by the Government, we will make a full refund (except government fee).
If you are the citizen of one of the 95 countries who are eligible to apply for "easy e-visa", you need to provide just Passport copy. You can check your country's eligibility by clicking this link - "Countries eligible for easy e-visa".
If you are the citizen of other countries, it is recommended to approach a consulate or an embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
www.evisa.com.az is non-governmental portal of the Republic of Azerbaijan.